QBSD 2017-2018 Policies
Please note that the following terms and conditions apply:
- Fees may be paid by cash, cheque, or e-transfer. Credit card payments can be made in the
- By registering through the on-line “Studio Director” you are committing to the entire dance
season – Sept – June
- Payment is due at registration and at the beginning of every month
- Credit is not given for missed lessons or for holidays
- An annual non-refundable administrative fee of $60 applies for each dancer except for all adult dancers
- An administrative fee of $45 is due for each returned cheque
- An outstanding balance fee is applied; this is $10 per month
- Exam, festival, production and recital expenses are additional
- Students who wish to discontinue classes must give two month’s notice by email, or two
month’s fees will be required to terminate any or all classes up to the end of February. All students in classes at the beginning of March will be expected to finish the year. No refunds
given after March 01 for tuition, costumes, festival, production.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to keep up to date on studio director accounts and
all email correspondenceThese terms and conditions must be agreed to in order to register on-line.